[Dataloss] An amazing use of DLDOS

blitz blitz at strikenet.kicks-ass.net
Thu Sep 7 21:58:57 EDT 2006

And perhaps, a repository for the story, as they seem to conveniently
"disappear".
Looking that database over, I seemed to miss the NY State Disability
breach, PLUS the DOD service-members breach. (I seriously might of
missed them, but I checked NYS listings, and saw no mention for
example). Even IF they were recovered, they deserve filing, as no one
can be absolutely SURE they were not compromised, and that might take
months to years to become an issue.

At 02:28 9/7/2006, you wrote:
>I know there have been 5 incidents with Ernst & Young but only 2 in the
>data base, perhaps because some get associated with the outfit they were
>auditing.  Many incidents nowadays have two places ... the one responsible
>for the data, and the one that managed to lose it.
>
>I suggest a source url, although in some cases the original news
>story may die.
>
>Al Mac

>Tracking more than 143 million compromised records in 337 incidents
>over 6 years.

believed to be clean.