[Dataloss] VISA / 1ST BANK

George Toft george at myitaz.com
Fri Oct 20 16:35:42 EDT 2006

The new truth of the Digital Millennium: "Your personal information
expires when you do." ~Brian Honan / SANS

Until the lawmakers of Washington suffer ID Theft, nothing will change.
  If I were an ID thief, I would definitely dump any high profile name
from my database - no need to spoil the party.  And the party will
continue until some high profile politico gets burned.

I was in Home Depot this week at the customer service counter.  A
customer was telling the clerk about someone running around with his
SSN.  It is becomming commonplace (at least in Arizona).

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS