[Dataloss] Data leaks hit share prices hard

Adam Shostack adam at homeport.org
Mon Oct 9 18:08:29 EDT 2006

Absent pressure from other posters, I'd encourage discussion to remain
online.  I think that dataloss reporting was more interesting way back
when, and now the interesting questions relate to how much value can we
get from observation and analysis.

I think we should use the tools we have, and try to improve them by
vigorous debate.

Apologies to Jericho and Lyger if I'm hijacking their list.

Adam