[Dataloss] Firms play Data Protection roulette

Saundra Kae Rubel privacylaws at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 8 23:10:08 EDT 2006

The UK Data Protection Law is just one of many different data protection
laws.  The UK was required to locally implement the EU Data Protection
Directive and did so with their passage of the UK Data Protection Act.

To see which countries have laws regulating the use and protection of data,
visit http://www.privacyknowledgebase.com/document.jsp?docid=REFDP000

Saundra Kae Rubel, CIPP

  _____