[Dataloss] police report for Providence Home Services data loss

Rob Holmes rkholmes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:22:22 EST 2006

Greetings,

Rob here from http://www.providenceidentitytheft.com

I wanted to let you know that I have received a copy of the CCSO police
report and have
made it available for download at my site. It appears that the CCSO and
Providence
both have some level of concern that this might have been an inside job.

I've sanitized the report to remove Mr. Shields home address, DOB and phone
number. I have also
removed Ms. Jorgensons phone number as well as the name of an individual
that was
named as a potential suspect.

It definitely made for an interesting read.

Thanks!

Rob