[Dataloss] Colorado Tech University, 12/16/05

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Wed Feb 1 19:06:44 EST 2006

Greetings all,

After looking through a list of data breaches gathered at:

http://www.privacyrights.org/ar/ChronDataBreaches.htm

I saw the entry for "Colorado Tech. Univ" on December 16, 2005, which
states approximately 1,200 people may have been affected due to "Email
erroneously sent containing names, phone numbers, email addresses, Social
Security numbers and class schedules."  Try as I might, I am unable to
find any information on this on the web.  Would anyone happen to have any
sources of information or details regarding this particular alleged
breach?

Thanks and welcome aboard.

Lyger