[Dataloss] Is dataloss becoming the next 'computer virus' trend?

blitz blitz at strikenet.kicks-ass.net
Mon Dec 18 13:57:13 EST 2006

Perhaps we need to be taking a larger look here as well, it's high
time the US enact Draconian privacy laws, much like the EU has to
protect ourselves from the top down. Many of these "unknown"
companies who have access to our most private information need to be
shut down, or curtailed severely as well. The remainder need to be
managed in a "Secret" to "Top Secret" security atmosphere, including
logs of each and every access and for what reason and accountability
to the people who's data they hold. I believe much evil would then be
either curtailed or exposed.
Much like the illegal alien problem here in the US, too many people
are making too much money from violating the laws, and what should be
a foregone assumption (privacy) needs to be codified.