[Dataloss] Teen MySpace ignored "private"

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Thu Aug 31 08:14:20 EDT 2006

It looks like the method used to "hide" the data was pretty pathetic.
I wouldn't even call it a security hole - using the CSS property
display:none; is Web design and simply does not display anything in
that block, leaving the content in the original source code.

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org         Son.
http://www.haloworldwide.com            Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org           Volunteer.
http://www.brain-stream.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org