[Dataloss] Stolen laptop returned to Beaumont Hospital

Chris Walsh cwalsh at cwalsh.org
Sun Aug 27 19:51:24 EDT 2006

Indeed, the ability to copy a disk w/out altering it is necessary in order for
evidence to hold up in court.  If the police change the disk by examining it,
then how could the defense independently examine the same body of evidence?

http://www.cftt.nist.gov/disk_imaging.htm  is a useful link, IMO.

Chris